Dot Foods is hiring company drivers
DOT Foods is the nation's leading food redistributor, with a 45-year history of rapid growth.
- We are a family-owned company with small-town roots!
- We've never had a layoff and treat our employees like family!
- DOT Food's drivers are among the best on the road and treated with respect!
- We have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry - 20%!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN 100 MILES OF ONE OF THESE CITIES.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE HAD MORE THAN 3 JOBS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS!
You must live within 100 miles of one of the above locations.
Connect the dots for a great career opportunity!
- $50,000 - $70,000
- Average $900 per week starting
- Guaranteed $.37 - $.41 cpm your first year
- Quarterly bonus program plus idle and speed bonuses
- Pay for actual miles, layovers, pick-up, detention
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- 100% company-paid profit sharing program
- Paid holidays, sick days, personal days, and vacation
- Free electronic payroll deposit
- Paid tolls and scale fees
- Toll cards plus Pre-Pass, Pike Pass, I-Pass and more
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company shirt program
- Safety equipment
- Late model equipment maintained by DOT garage and mechanics
- 72" stand-up bunks
- 435+ horsepower, high-torque electronic engines
- Auto-shift transmissions
- Air-ride tractors and trailers