Team Truck Driver | Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | North Carolina or South Carolina-170275
Earn up to $0.49 per mile* starting pay as a Team truck driver in Schneider’s Van Truckload Division — among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers — splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two ways to find a partner: Get paired with one through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner (you both need to fill out an application).
Kick off your Schneider Team trucking career today in North Carolina or South Carolina.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Current team truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $71,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in North Carolina or South Carolina
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about Team driving
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina and South Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500