Truck Driver - CDL-A - Regional Company Driver
Interstate Distributor was recently purchased by Heartland Express.
*Throughout this transition, we will continue to provide the best level of service and care for our drivers. Interstate drivers will soon gain access to Heartland terminals and yards, and in time our operations will merge and benefit from additional load and trailer availability. For any questions, please give us a call.
NEW Transition Bonus! $1,000 for drivers
Announcing our NEW mobile app: DriverHub lets you manage loads, send/receive messages, and scan documents from anywhere with your smartphone.
At Interstate, we provide our truck drivers with new trucks, offering best in class amenities, great miles and predictable hometime. Voted the BEST FLEET TO DRIVE FOR in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Interstate Distributor is the true carrier of choice offering a multitude of options for Class A-CDL Truck Drivers.
When you join Interstate Distributor as a Regional Truck Driver, you are joining an elite team of best-in-class truck drivers dedicated to the next turn in the road. We designed this fleet with truck drivers in mind. From driver managers trained to work for you, to a full suite of amenities built to make you feel at home in your truck, Interstate Distributor is proud to offer drviers with many benefits.
Solo Driver Benefits Include:
- Average 2,100 to 2,500 miles per week
- Monthly bonus of up to $0.06 CPM
- Hometime- Multiple options to choose
- Newer trucks- BEST-in-class amenities including refrigerators, inverters, iPod, USB, satellite wiring + all advanced safety measures
- PETS WELCOME
- Full medical benefits (Decreased 2016 rates for you and your family)
- 401(k) with company match
- Sick and vacation pay
- 24-hour access to facilities that will make you feel at home!
- Class A CDL with 3 months experience
- Pay and benefits are based upon home time / lanes / truck driver experience. Work with your recruiter to determine what is best for YOU