SRT is growing, but we always remember that our drivers are the heart of our company. Without you, there would be no SRT.
The number one priority for our drivers is to drive, not to load and unload 6 or 7 times per week. If the truck isn't rolling, you can't make money, and if you aren't making money, neither is the company. That is why our Fleet Managers schedule your trips so that your average length of haul is 1200 miles, and load you with freight that is 99% no touch.
We also offer qualified drivers a safety bonus, mileage bonus, and a driver referral bonus that can earn you money for every qualified driver you recruit for SRT. Company drivers should ask about our $.02 pay raise and $.01 HazMat on all miles. They also receive additional pay for HazMat loads and optional Per Diem after 90 days.
Why choose SRT
We offer company paid TripPak and 24 hour emergency service
|Southern Refrigerated strives to provide today's hard-working drivers with superior benefits, a competitive pay package, and the absolute best equipment available. So take a look at what we have to offer, and decide for yourself.|
SRT Company Driver Requirements:
- Have a current Class A CDL License
- Have at least 8 months OTR experience
- Be at least 23 years old
- Have a good driving record Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
- No criminal convictions or DUI's within the last 5 years
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the last three years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last three years
- Must meet or exceed all federal, state, insurance and company policies, rules or regulations for qualification
Apply Online Today with SRT or Call (877) 225-6361