Alabama Drivers Academy is located in
The requirements for training are:
- Must be 21 years old (or birth it the day of graduation)
- Have Valid Driver license
- No more than 3 moving violations ( in 3 years)
- No DUI/DWI's
- No fault accidents (in 1 years)
- No felony convictions (in 5 years)
Driver must not exceed 60 driving hours per week and 10 driving hours per day.
To acquire the CDL you must pass 7 different tests, depending of the license you want
These tests include:
- General Knowledge Test: (for Class B or C commercial license)
- Combination Vehicle Test (for Class A
- Air Brake Test (required driving a vehicle with air brakes)
- Hazardous Materials Test (required to drive hazardous material or waste that requires placarding)
- Tanker Test (required to drive a tank vehicle)
- Doubles or Triples Test (required to pull double or triple trailers)
- Passenger Transport Test ( for drive bus)
The CDL Test is dividing in 3 main parts:
- Pre-Trip Inspection Test;
- Basic Control Skills Test;
- Road Test.
For more information, apply to a school today!