Jet-Set Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Paid Flights-172809
Jet-Set Team Less-than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul primarily no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) — with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $84,000 per year each — teams paid on every mile — while enjoying the company of your Team partner in this CDL driving position.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL Holders
- Current team truck drivers
Jet-Set Team LTL Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $84,000 per driver per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Team LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Jet-Set Team LTL Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within New Mexico
- Must have a team partner (both need to apply)
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000