Owner/Operators or Lease Purchase
Steady Revenue & Miles for Hazmat Team Contractors
Compare us to our direct competitors and you’ll see we offer you one of the best compensation packages in the industry.
We’ve got the miles and the revenue to support your successful business. Our owner operator teams average 5,000 - 6,000 miles per week on a consistent basis, thanks to our freight network that is both year round and consistent.
- Outstanding compensation package
- Up to $12,000 per year Equity Bonus ($1,000 per month to each team that runs at least 15,000 miles)
- Fuel discounts at the pump with our Fuel Network
- Consistent year-round expedited freight
- 80% drop and hook
- 100% no-touch freight
- Huge maintenance discounts with our maintenance network
Outstanding Revenue & Perks
- FSC paid on all Miles
- Top team Pay: Team contractors earn up to $1.03 per mile + Fuel Surcharge:
- $.96 cpm base for non-Hazmat endorsed teams.
- $1.03 cpm on all miles if you and your partner have your Hazmat endorsement.
- Team Equity Bonus: $1,000 per month to each team that runs at least 15,000 miles
- Safety Bonus: $.02 cpm Safety Bonus paid each quarter
- Base Plates & Permits furnished
- Third-party group insurance & retirement available
- Live within our driver hiring area
- Have a valid Class A CDL
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have 6 months of verifiable interstate tractor-trailer driving experience within the last 12 months
- Obtain Hazmat endorsement within 60 days of hire
- Verifiable employment for the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years (no reckless driving in last 3 years)
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in a motor vehicle in last 3 years
- No DUI, drug/alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents in last 4 years (no more than 2 in a lifetime and none as a CDL-endorsed driver)
- No license suspensions in the last 12 months; no more than one in last 3 years (Suspension for moving violations only. If verification is required, driver must provide.)
- No speeding citations of 15 mph or above in last 12 months
- Must pass drug test, DOT/Covenant physical and Covenant Physical Aptitude Test and meet DOT driving standards
- All felony convictions will be reviewed.
- No age limit on trucks as long as they are able to pass both DOT and Covenant inspections, and are CARB compliant in California.
Contact a Recruiter for a complete list of requirements regarding driving and criminal records.
Tracking Phone Number: (877) 778-1674