This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.43 per mile*, home time every other week and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes for a large internet retailer and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of Texas and Colorado. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider's Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Grapevine Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $56,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Grapevine Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Grapevine, TX
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500