Earn up to $81,000 per year* with this unique and exciting opportunity. You'll earn a weekly base pay with the potential to earn extra pay for additional weeks worked. You will support new business start-ups for our Dedicated division and provide surge support and vacation coverage. You'll never be bored with the limitless opportunities available.
If you enjoy a variety of work options including dry van, reefer and flatbed driving, then you're going to love pinch hitting for the leading transportation team, Schneider! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
National Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $81,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Weekly salary (increases each week you're out on the job)
- Week 1 = Base pay*
- Week 2 = Base pay*
- Week 3 = Base pay* + $250
- Week 4 = Base pay* + $400
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- *Based on CDL driver experience
National Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Natioanl Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia and be able to drive in all 48 states
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons Truckers Choose National Dedicated Driving at Schneider:
Instead of driving for one customer, National Dedicated Fleet drivers support new business start-ups, provide surge support and cover for drivers on vacation around the country. It provides truck drivers with the perfect combination of consistency and variety.
CDL truck drivers who travel the country filling in on a variety of accounts enjoy reliable base pay that regularly increases. The longer the driver stays out, the more you can make, plus bonuses and potential for account-specific additional pay.
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000