Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home weekly, earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay and have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional LTL drivers haul over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), averaging 600 miles per haul and primarily traveling in the West. As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Salt Lake City and Lakewood!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Salt Lake City and Lakewood Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $56,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Salt Lake City and Lakewood Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Salt Lake City, UT or Lakewood, WA
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Utah and Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000