Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
If you need a Team driving partner, Schneider offers a Team Matching Program that finds a partner near you with similar preferences.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply. Our Team program is flexible and allows people who don’t live near each other to Team together.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Georgia Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Georgia Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Georgia
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000