Earn up to $85,000 per year* with this unique and exciting opportunity. You'll earn a weekly base pay with the potential to earn extra pay for additional weeks worked. You will support new business start-ups for our Dedicated division and provide surge support and vacation coverage. You'll never be bored with the limitless opportunities available.
If you enjoy a variety of work options including dry van, reefer and flatbed driving, then you're going to love pinch hitting for the leading transportation team, Schneider! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
National Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Weekly salary (increases each week you're out on the job)
- Week 1 = Base pay*
- Week 2 = Base pay*
- Week 3 = Base pay* + $250
- Week 4 = Base pay* + $400
National Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Natioanl Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Northern Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia and be able to drive in all 48 states
- Must be a formed team
More Reasons Truckers Choose National Dedicated Driving at Schneider:
Instead of driving for one customer, National Dedicated Fleet drivers support new business start-ups, provide surge support and cover for drivers on vacation around the country. It provides truck drivers with the perfect combination of consistency and variety.
CDL truck drivers who travel the country filling in on a variety of accounts enjoy reliable base pay that regularly increases. The longer the driver stays out, the more you can make, plus bonuses and potential for account-specific additional pay.
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500