Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home multiple times a week and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay. Enjoy a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job, averaging 1,500-1,700 miles per week. Regional LTL drivers assist with tailgating over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Denver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Denver Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $55,000 per year*
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Denver Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 70 miles of Denver, CO
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Colorado. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus