This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider’s home delivery offering and features daily home time for Class A CDL drivers. Flatbed truck drivers will be equipped with a 36-foot flatbed with moffett and required to secure loads (no tarping) with multi-stop freight for the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Drivers will deliver products directly to customers and then unload the product for the customer. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of 250 miles from Chaska, MN.
Eligible Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Chaska Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $50,000 per year*
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Daily rate pay plus activity-based pay (mileage, deliver, etc.) – get paid for everything you do
- Up to $300 monthly customer service bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Chaska Flatbed Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Chaska, MN
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Flatbed Truck Road Driving at Schneider
- Daily home time — no need to sacrifice your home life to enjoy a rewarding driving career
- Handheld devices to provide a seamless customer interaction
- The future is now as home delivery quickly expands across more business sectors
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
“This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Minnesota. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Flatbed truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000