Truck drivers earn up to $70,000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers - 75% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within 150 miles of Denver, CO. In fact, a truck driver's day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Denver Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Denver Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 60 miles of Denver, CO
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Colorado. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus