This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch freight in 20- and 40-foot ship containers to a World-Class steamship line, Independent Container Line, and benefit from consistent miles with an average of 2,000-2,200 miles per week. Truck drivers on this account will pick up and return ship containers to a small port located in Eddystone, PA, and avoid long wait times at ports. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- No slip seating
- Average length of haul 350-400 miles
- 100% Automatic Transmission Tractors
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement and TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required within 30 days of hire - assistance available
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000