Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers in this Over-the-Road configuration choose from a variety of home time options and earn up to $0.455 per mile* starting pay. OTR LTL drivers in this CDL driving job explore the country, averaging 2,500-3,000 miles per week while hauling 95% no-touch freight. Travel all 48 contiguous states and rack up big miles when you become an Over-the-Road LTL driver with Schneider. Start your LTL trucking career today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Southeast. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000