As an experienced Class A CDL truck driving Solo you know you’re in great demand. So, do we. That’s why we provide the finest fleet of trucks and trailers with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure your comfort and safety on the road. All our tractors have APU’s, refrigerators and Microwaves. That’s not all- At Simon Transport, you’ll find great perks, and an amazing atmosphere. We want you to have all the tools you need to succeed! You’re not just joining an amazing family at Simon Transport you’re creating your future.
SOLO Truck Driver Pay & Bonuses:
- SOLO Drivers average $1200 to $1400 weekly All miles are paid, loaded or empty
- All drivers earn bonuses for longevity, fuel efficiency, low idle time, and clean inspections
- Stronger pay package
- Steady year-round customer base
- Select Heath medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Rider and pet policies
- Home time: Simon Transport drivers enjoy some of the best home time. We’re honest with you and you’ll always have full days off to spend however you want. To be at your best on the road, you need time away. Depending on your route, we offer different home time plans to fit your lifestyle.
- Simon Transport invests in high-performance equipment
- Trucks - New Model Reliable Equipment
- APU’s, Fridges, and Microwaves on all trucks that support your lifestyle
- Trailers - Newer 53’ Utility trailers with Carrier air ride.
- 100% no-touch freight and 80% drop and hook.
- Minimum 24 months of over the road experience
- 24 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- No DUI/DWI
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Felonies/Misdemeanors reviewed (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant)
Simon Transport Advantages:
Having a family-centered culture isn’t just something we say, it’s the foundation on which we’ve established our business model since day 1, Simon Transport has been operated by the same family who founded it. Treating our drivers as an extension of our family is as central to our values as it is to our growth. We do everything to ensure our drivers know they’re respected and offer recognition where it’s due.
Why Simon Transport? There are many great advantages to driving with Simon besides our pay package, benefits (health, dental and vision insurance and a retirement plan), Simon offers drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a well-established company that maintains a strong financial position. We have built our company around providing our drivers top CPM, top of the line equipment and technology.
- Earn up to $60K+ per year
- APU, Refrigerators, and Microwaves on all trucks
- Financial stability to ensure job security
- Newer Fleet- 2018-2019-2020 Freightliner
- Cascadia’s W/Detroit 400HP/1750 TRQ
- Dispatched out of local terminal
- Open Door policy
- Multiple points of contact (have everyone’s direct number rather than just a 1-800 number)
- Benefits (health, dental, vision insurance with a retirement plan.)
Simon Transport = strong family culture, love of country, trucking and commitment to our