This Dedicated Team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.445 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul and unload multi-stop freight for a multinational automobile manufacturer, Daimler, and benefit from consistent miles traveling within IA, KS, MN, MO, NE and SD. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
Up to $88,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Grimes, IA
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it." Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000