Work on world class surface mining equipment.
- Work in a progressive maintenance environment with state of the art indoor shop & tools provided
- Receive ongoing training to enhance your skills
- Safety first work environment
- Full Benefits package with health and life insurance available
- Multiple pay grades achievable based upon expertise and performance
- Salary begins at $41.40/hour with higher grades attainable
- Go home every day! All jobs are located on the mine site.
This position requires experience in repair and maintenance of heavy equipment including ability to read, understand and use prints and manuals. Knowledge of engine, transmission, drive train, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and air conditioning systems is essential. Skill in diagnosing malfunctions, including the use of computers is required. Vocational training and related experience is necessary. A written test may be given.
This position offers an attractive salary and benefits package. Benefits commence first day of employment and include a 401K employer matching savings plan, retirement contribution, available medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options for employee and eligible dependents.
You must meet the specific minimum requirements listed to be considered a qualified applicant
The Falkirk Mining Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer