Full time position. 3-5 years of experience in DOT fleet management on a large scale.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Extensive knowledge of FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Current CDL & medical exam certificate.
- Responsible for driver hiring and driver management.
- Assist CDL permit holders with licensing.
- Above-average organization and computer skills.
- Mechanical knowledge and capability, able to spec trucks and vehicles.
- Extensive safety training regarding DOT regulations for both drivers and vehicles.
- Work with our Shop staff on repairs and compliance.
- Licensing, titling, and handling insurance issues.
- Maintain driver qualification files.
- Tire management.
Our projects are located within the tri-state area with no overnight assignments. We have immediate openings for experienced workers for our excavating sites, and storm and sanitary sewer installation sites. Positions require a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. Able to work overtime as needed. We require pre-employment drug/alcohol testing for all selected applicants. It’s time to take your career to the next level with an established, stable company offering competitive wages and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurances, Paid Holidays and Vacation, and 401(k) Plan with match.
Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer